Join the fun! Binance is organizing an app challenge aimed at letting crypto users, Binancians and the general public know how awesome the Binance app is and how easy it is to buy crypto via P2P & trade anywhere and anytime.
Let your community know why you love the Binance platform, join in the fun and stand to win in the $2500 in BUSD Pool.
We will be selecting 100 winners.
Competition starts 2021/10/11 12:00 PM and ends 2021/10/20 12:00 PM UTC +1
How do I Participate?
- All Users are required to snap & share a photo of themselves holding their mobile phone with the Binance App opened. Snap your photo with the best scenes in the background.
- Buy or trade any crypto on Binance P2P of at least $50 via P2P Trading
- Tell us why Binance P2P is your favourite crypto trading platform. Post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag 5 friends. Use the hashtag #MyBinanceAppChallenge with your posts.
- Users are to upload purchased crypto evidence of trade on this form.
- Share post on social media platforms and get a chance to win from a prize pool of $2500 in BUSD.
Winners Evaluation Criteria
Criteria for the winners in the competition:
- 50%: Voting from the community (the total number of views, likes, comments)
- 50%: Voting from Binance team according to 3 criteria: Image Creativity, A good reason for using Binance and evidence of trade.
- 100 winners will be selected from this competition.
- The winners will be announced on the Official Binance Africa Twitter page and Regional Telegram groups.
- Participants MUST submit the form to be eligible for the reward.
- Rewards will be distributed to eligible participants within 2 weeks after the conclusion of the activity.
- By participating in this competition, authorship remains with the entrant, but the entrant acknowledges to transfer the copyright of the submitted video to Binance. All participants grant Binance, including but not limited to, copy, edit, display and publish the submissions. Binance reserves the right of final interpretation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer note: By participating in this competition, authorship remains with the entrant, but the entrant acknowledges to transfer the copyright of the submitted image to Binance. All participants grant Binance, including but not limited to, copy, edit, display, and publish the submissions. Binance reserves the right of final